- Plussizecocktaildressesz.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com, endless.com, smallparts.com or myhabit.com
Tag Archives: plus size cocktail dresses
Easy To Use
Fashion aids can be a much needed necessity. Looking your best can also be comfortable and affordable. Having the right tools can help you tackle your everyday tasks with confidence.
Tons Of Choices
Here at plus size cocktail dressesz we have all the goodies you need to look your best. From basic bra clips to “quick fix” accessories.
So if you are looking for those much needed fashion aids for your emergency beauty kit, we have so much to choose from. Thank you for stopping bye! We hope to see you again soon.
You’ve been waiting for this night all week so that you can wear your gorgeous cocktail dress and sequined wrap to that fancy after dinner party.
And now its here! But if your social life is definitely on the up swing, you may find that you need a few more choices in your wardrobe.
Stylish wardrobe choices for you
Here at Plus Size Cocktail Dressesz you can find the most trendy and stylish plus size cocktail dresses, jewelry, shoes and wraps to complete that look which gives you elegance and confidence all at the same time.
Fashion extras to finish off your ensemble
As well as the fashion you see on the outside you can find accessories or fashion aids that bring it all together.
Please take a look around and find that perfect dress for your next dinner out, theater show or club event here.
Having the right piece of jewelry can make almost any outfit look great. It also gives us just another way to express who we are.
Here at plus size cocktail dressesz you will find everything you need to accessorize your look. From necklaces, and bracelets to ear rings and pendents.
So browse through and find the perfect piece of jewelry that expresses your inner beauty.
When you have a night out on the town in a lovely plus size cocktail dress will need to have just as lovely a clutch purse or evening bag to finish out your out fit.
Showcased here are many beautiful clutches, purses and evening bags designed with soft leather, delicate fabrics and vibrant colors.
Many of these handbags come with detachable shoulder straps and even interchangeable shoulder straps. Looking through these stunning choices you will notice some which are fully lined and others that have bottom feet.
Please browse our large selection and you will find the perfect tote for an evening of adventure and excitement.
So you have that perfect plus size cocktail dress, but now you want to achieve a great look for your eyes to compliment it. Here with these simple steps you will turn heads and stop people in their tracks with just your eyes.
- First you want to make sure you always get the proper amount of sleep and rest. Having less rest will cause your eyes to get those dreadful bags that we all dread.
- Prime. Priming you eye lids helps make your eye shadow last twice as long. Natural oils from your eye lid cause eye shadow to get lumpy.
- Shadow. Adding eye shadow to eye lids will make your eyes pop, and depending on the color of shadow that you choose can even make your eyes appear different colors. Swipe eye lid with shadow and blend upwards toward brow bone.
- Liner. Eye liner is a great way to make the eyes stand out and “POP”. For a less dramatic look use a brown eye liner color. For more dramatic look use black eye liner. Apply eye liner on the crease/rim of the eye lashes (top and bottom) in an even matter so it does not look clumpy.
- Mascara. To help fluff and thicken your eye lashes use mascara. This will also help frame your eyes. Apply uses the mascara wand in upward motions on the top eyes lashes and downward motions on the bottom eyes lashes.
- Curl. Using a lash curler will help even the dullest straight eye lashes achieve that beautiful glamor look.
- Brows. Lastly, fillin in brows with a eyebrow pencil that is the same color or one shade darker then your nateral eyebrow color will help add that emphasis to make your look complete. Use light strokes to color in brows making sure not to over do it so your brows will not get mucked up.
Now its time to go out on the town and show off your new look. Now you got the eyes to match your beautiful plus size cocktail dress.